Sunday, September 8, 2013

How to Save Yourself from Procrastination

Have you ever feel like you did nothing for days and the productivity was absolutely low? Don't lie, I am sure everyone has. I have as well.

I sat in front of a computer, browse YouTube for hours, ate junk food instead of cooking, can't go outside because my hair is puffy, too lazy to dress because I feel too comfortable being in boxers, can't tell what time it is because blinds are shut and I can't find my watch.

So day 1, day 2 and so on. After so long, I've done nothing, but I will ask myself what did I do because I did do something, just I feel like I did nothing.

If you get to that stage, please pick up a pen and a piece of paper and start writing. Write what you did and what went through your mind. You just saved yourself from procrastination, because first you did do something now, and I am sure if you read what you wrote later on, I bet you you won't do this again!

No comments: