It was Thursday, a rainy and gloomy day with sever overcast and pouring rain. I stepped outside my workplace and dialed Jiayun's number. I punched in the numbers so naturally and fast, I wanted to call her and tell her I am sorry and ask for forgiveness.
I think this is the first time I asked Jiayun for forgiveness, at least that is what my memory holds. On the other side of the phone line was her sweet, gentle and loving voice. I don't know how she does it, it always melts me down. I apologized for the harsh words I used, and apologized for hurting her. I said I didn't mean it, and I apologized for my temper. I was uneasy about it for the past couple days for what I did. I was hoping she could forgive me and let me make it up to her. She tenderly responded "you are forgiven."
I make mistakes, but thank you for having faith in me. Thank you for understanding, respecting and supporting me. It is your moral excellence that touches my heart. On that note, I should have no reason not to cherish what we have currently. Our paths may be more difficult than others, but others may not be as eventful, loving and caring as ours. Let's continue to write our chapters, are you with me?
No comments:
Post a Comment